Cards Against Humanity
£15.99 – £24.99
This is the main game. Buy this first. You can never stop Laughing playing this game.
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Now version 2.0! This is the most important version and can be used with expansion packs.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- “The game your party deserves.” – The most popular card game! This version is a UK version.
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
Cards Against Humanity UK Edition: Version 2.0
A party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
1. The game is divided into black cards and white cards. The black card contains a sentence lacking 1-3 words, and the white card contains a phrase.
2. In each round of the game, one player is selected in turn as the referee. The player has 10 white cards in his hand to answer the questions raised by the black cards. After all, players have selected the cards, they will show their white cards.
3. The referee chooses a “most satisfactory” answer and scores 1 point with the player at the same time. The consecutive winner will receive additional rewards.
If you aren’t familiar with Cards Against Humanity: UK Edition, where have you been for the last few years? Labeled as the ‘party game for horrible people, every round has the potential to create some serious laughter!
The rules are simple – in each round, one player draws a black card and reads the question or statement. The other players must use their white cards to fill in the blanks and create what they think is the funniest answer.
Sounds simple enough, right? The twist is that this isn’t your usual, family-friendly deck of answers. With some genuinely dark and disgusting cards in play, the game can be as funny and wince-worthy as you or your friends want it to be.
This UK edition is written for players on this side of the pond and is therefore even more relevant and targeted towards Brits than ever before. Play with traditional rules or use the booklet for inspiration on all kinds of other ways to play. What are you waiting for?
Version 1.7, Version 2.0, Version 2.1