Cards Against Humanity (UK)
£19.99 – £24.99
This is the main game. Buy this first. You can never stop Laughing playing this game.
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards) for version 1.7
- Over 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- Adapted from the original American edition to suit your outmoded culture.
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
If you aren’t familiar with Cards Against Humanity: UK Edition, where have you been for the last few years? Labelled as the ‘party game for horrible people’, every round has the potential to create some serious laughter!
The rules are simple – in each round, one player draws a black card and reads the question or statement. The other players must use their white cards to fill in the blanks and create what they think is the funniest answer.
Sounds simple enough, right? The twist is that this isn’t your usual, family-friendly deck of answers. With some genuinely dark and disgusting cards in play, the game can be as funny and wince-worthy as you or your friends want it to be.
This UK edition is written for players on this side of the pond and is therefore even more relevant and targeted towards Brits than ever before. Play with traditional rules or use the booklet for inspiration on all kinds of other ways to play. What are you waiting for?
Cards Against Humanity: UK Edition-awkward and hilarious
- Cards Against Humanity: UK Edition is a party must-have
- Play the card game that has taken the world by storm
- A huge deck of cards ensures the ideas stay inventive
- This UK Edition is tailored towards British references
- Combine white & black cards to make the best answer
Version 1.7, Version 2.0, Version 2.1